Protect Your Shawnee, OK, Home’s Entryway With Durable Storm Doors
Oklahoma’s weather can sometimes be harsh. If you don’t have a storm door, you can be leaving your front entry door susceptible to damage from inclement weather. Protect your front door and your home with a storm door expertly installed by the team at Sooner State Home Improvements. With over 30 years of serving the Shawnee, Oklahoma, area, our experienced staff has the necessary skills to work with you to ensure your storm door installation goes perfectly from start to finish.
Why Choose Sooner State Home Improvements?
Our owner Joe knows storm doors! Our superior craftsmanship and customer service have even earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We take pride in being a storm door company that values open communication and never uses high-pressure sales tactics.
At Sooner State Home Improvements, we’re proud to carry a wide selection of storm doors sourced from ProVia, one of the most respected manufacturers in the industry. We offer options perfect for any home, such as:
- Spectrum™ – This design comes with a retractable screen and bottom sweeps to eliminate drafts while being extremely durable and beautiful.
- Decorator™ – This storm door is equipped with a spring-loaded, flush-mounted lock that secures the glass and virtually eliminates rattles and air leaks.
- Deluxe™ – Our Deluxe™ storm doors provide your home with extra ventilation while also letting in natural light.
- DuraGuard™ – This aesthetically-pleasing storm door is fitted with heavy-duty stainless-steel screening that can’t be removed, making it perfect for households with pets and children.
- Superview™ – These affordable, stylish storm doors will provide you with a beautiful view of the outdoors.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Contact Sooner State Home Improvements and schedule a free no-obligation consultation with our knowledgeable staff today. Our team will be more than happy to answer any of your questions and ensure your Shawnee, OK, home’s front entry door is properly protected with a storm door.